Friday, April 15, 2011

About the Bride.


Favorite Colors: Steel Blue

Favorite Food: Asian

Favorite Candy: This question is impossible for me to answer. :) But if I had to choose, I'd say Skittles or Smarties. :)

Food I'll never eat: Anything super exotic like bugs or innards of any kind.

Favorite country: Based off the ones I've been to, I'd have to say Australia. I want to go back someday.

What I don't like: I don't like waiting for things I am extremely excited for that are a ways off or when people mock Jesus, to name a couple.

Favorite article of clothing: Any of my Urban Outfitters dresses.

Where I'd like to retire: Seattle, Washington or Nashville, Tennessee.

How many kids I would like: Four! But I might change my mind as time goes on... at the least it'd be two.

Favorite toy as a kid: Polly Pockets.

Favorite toy today: iPhone.

What I wanted to be when I was little: A teacher or a singer.

Where I'm working now: I am a sales associate at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Where I see myself 5 years from now: Married to Charles of course, with at least 1 child and maybe our second on the way or at least a nearby thought in the future.

Favorite Music: Indie/Folk.

Biggest Fear: That those closest to me won't come to know Jesus before they die.

Favorite Show: Glee. :)

Favorite Dessert: Ice-Cream. Sometimes I like it plain, sometimes I like it decked out with all the toppings.... minus the cherry. :)

Favorite Animal: I can't pick a favorite... I love all animals. :)

One thing you hate more than anything: Satan.

Goal before you die: Be the best wife and mother I could possibly be, all the while living out a good life following Christ, so others may notice something different in me and find Christ through it.

Something you may not know about me: After all of the planning I've been doing for my wedding, I really want to be an event coordinator/designer for weddings, parties of all sorts, etc.

3 things you can't live without: Charles, a relationship with Jesus, & music.

What I love about Charles: In an attempt to summarize, he is the most gentle and wonderful person I have ever had the honor to know. He is quirky and funny... my best friend. Best of all, he was fashioned perfectly for me by the One who loves me most, and I couldn't be more blessed.

Will I cry at the wedding: It's hard to say... I didn't cry during the proposal, but I HAVE gotten teary looking at wedding photos/videos over the past few months, so it's possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment