Friday, April 15, 2011

About the Groom.


Favorite Colors: Blue, Forest Green

Favorite Food: Chinese

Favorite Candy: Skittles

Food I'll never eat: anything with onions

Favorite country: Germany

What I don't like: Lots of things... mostly in consideration of things which attempt to mock my God.

Favorite article of clothing: H&M clothes

Where I'd like to retire: Seattle, Washington or Nashville, Tennessee

How many kids I would like: 2-4

Favorite toy as a kid: Playstation

Favorite toy today: Toss up between my MacBook and my PS3

What I wanted to be when I was little: Writer

Where I'm working now: Texas Meter and Device as a meter installer

Where I see myself 5 years from now: Moving towards becoming a Pastor or starting a church while married with kids with Kelly.

Favorite Music: Hardcore, Folk, and Musicals

Biggest Fear: Winding up on the other side of eternity and not hearing the words, "Well done good and faithful servant."

Favorite Show: Lie to Me*

Favorite Dessert: Tiramusu

Favorite Animal: Siberian White Tiger

One thing you hate more than anything: Satan

Goal before you die: Become a Pastor of a Church, and be a good Father and Husband

Something you may not know about me: I love rock climbing

3 things you can't live without: Kelly, community, and Bible.

What I love about Kelly: Well this is a silly question... I can't possibly answer this completely, so I will attempt to answer one thing about this. I love that with both the great and wonderful happy times I love Kelly just as much and during the hard and frustrating times where we disagree... The truth is I love both her great qualities and her imperfections, because with out both she wouldn't be her.

Will I cry at the wedding: Probably... but unsure it depends.


No comments:

Post a Comment